How to donate
Firstly, thank you very much for considering a donation to the Walsh Aviation Support Society we really appreciate it.
We think that it's important to let you know that your donation will be used to support the Walsh Memorial Scout Flying School by helping fund the implementation of the WASSI plan and purpose:
- Raise and hold funds towards the purchase of a fleet of training aircraft and any supporting facilities and equipment that can be used by the Walsh;
- Acquire and maintain a fleet of training aircraft and associated facilities and equipment;
- The general and fiscal support and benefit of aviation and aviation students and;
- Do anything necessary or helpful to the above purposes.
The WASSI is now a registered charity in New Zealand (number CC55719), with further information being available via this link to the Charities Commission website.
Secondly, should you wish to make a donation, please do so via the following steps:
1. Get in touch with us to let us know your plans. You can contact one of the Committee Members directly, or you can send us an email email@example.com
2. Deposit the donation directly in to our ASB bank account 12-3158-0040743-00
We will be able to issue a receipt of funds if requested.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again for your consideration.